- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 Google Edition: Keyboard still on lock screen after texting?
When i finish a text and lock my phone (without hitting back to close the keyboard), the keyboard stays on my lock screen taking up space and making it very hard to open my phone (i use swipe security). I cant hit back or menu to close it while it's locked and when i do the pull down menu i cant hit half of it. Secondly, if i ever want to use the pull down to quickly change keyboard input, i cannot because the key board does not go away when I hit the option. It only started happening after i updated my software a few days ago. Any Fixes???
- 11-20-2014, 06:21 AM #2
- 06-21-2015, 12:42 PM #3
- 06-27-2015, 09:54 PM #4
- 3 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 Google Edition: Keyboard still on lock screen after texting?
Its fixed! Turn off the iswipe function in your clean master app. It's a new function and it fixed it for me. When you open the app down in the very bottom right hand corner it says me. Click on that and then you'll see settings and you'll find it for letter. Good luck.
- 06-27-2015, 09:56 PM #5
- By Erol Fox in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2014, 07:51 PM
- By HairyBob in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2014, 12:27 AM
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2014, 10:10 AM
- By Mat Phillips in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 05:52 PM
- By bigdud in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:02 PM