samsung galaxy 4 music problem

lynwilliams

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
my music keeps stopping after 1 or 2 songs. it says unfortunately nearby service isn't responding what the hell does this mean how can I get rid of, it never used to say this

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
my music keeps stopping after 1 or 2 songs. it says unfortunately nearby service isn't responding what the hell does this mean how can I get rid of, it never used to say this

Well, which music player are you using to hear songs ?? If you are experiencing problems with the stock music player then try going to the application manager> select the music player application> clear its cache and the data stored and again try running the music player application and see if that fix the problem you are experiencing ??

lynwilliams

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
there are 2 apps on my phone one is google play music which I done use I have another music app it is described by multimedia and is blue in colour sorry I am not more technically minded. all my music is stored there I download from you tube and then transfer across. I have gone into goggle music and forced stop and cleared cache shall I clear data as well it says all this app data will be deleted permanately. this includes all files settings accounts databses etc shall I go ahead I have just gone on it all of my music hasn't been saved there just some songs I don't know how this has happened