Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default samsung galaxy 4 music problem

my music keeps stopping after 1 or 2 songs. it says unfortunately nearby service isn't responding what the hell does this mean how can I get rid of, it never used to say this
    Banned

Default Re: samsung galaxy 4 music problem

Quote Originally Posted by lynwilliams View Post
    my music keeps stopping after 1 or 2 songs. it says unfortunately nearby service isn't responding what the hell does this mean how can I get rid of, it never used to say this
    Well, which music player are you using to hear songs ?? If you are experiencing problems with the stock music player then try going to the application manager> select the music player application> clear its cache and the data stored and again try running the music player application and see if that fix the problem you are experiencing ??
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

there are 2 apps on my phone one is google play music which I done use I have another music app it is described by multimedia and is blue in colour sorry I am not more technically minded. all my music is stored there I download from you tube and then transfer across. I have gone into goggle music and forced stop and cleared cache shall I clear data as well it says all this app data will be deleted permanately. this includes all files settings accounts databses etc shall I go ahead I have just gone on it all of my music hasn't been saved there just some songs I don't know how this has happened

On mine I am using music the app on my galaxy s4, and it won't let me, or even tell me how to add music. What should I do?