Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default galaxy s4 motherboard replacement

I was having problems with my s4 battery so i finally went to the shop to get a new one as mines was swollen that wasnt part of the batch that was having problems but anyway whilst i was there they fitted a new motherboard therefore without warning i lost all my pictures etc, if i paid them to put the old board back in will i get my photos back so i can put them on my computer first?

Global Posts
    8,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: galaxy s4 motherboard replacement

Quote Originally Posted by callumk69 View Post
    I was having problems with my s4 battery so i finally went to the shop to get a new one as mines was swollen that wasnt part of the batch that was having problems but anyway whilst i was there they fitted a new motherboard therefore without warning i lost all my pictures etc, if i paid them to put the old board back in will i get my photos back so i can put them on my computer first?
    Why did they replace your motherboard if the battery was the only issue? If they replace the old one I'm going to say yes, it should. But don't be surprised if it doesn't and something was cleared in the process.