- 2 Posts
Loving it so far, but a few questions ...
First post so please be kind and also please don't chastise too quickly when I tell you I've come from a Crackberry (well, at least I finally saw the light PLUS didn't go to the Dark Side of the Iphone!).
Other than finding this whole typing-on-glass malarky a bit odd, am loving the new phone but wonder if any of you can help with a few queries I have.
1) I'm keen to use the password/screenlock when I'm out and about but don't want it on when inside. Is there a quicker way to turn it on and off other than going through the whole palaver of Settings/My device/Lock Screen/Screen Lock etc etc and then the same again to turn it off?
2) Emails - is there any way of 'Marking All Read' or 'Mark prior to a certain date' read. As otherwise I always have the little number badge notification on my email folder (unless I delete and I don't want to delete all).
3) Any way of assigning a certain ringtone to a phone group - i.e. Friends - rather than imputting the ringtone individually under their contact profile?
Also, just a couple of App queries -
Has anyone found an App that:-
1) syncs a clear-to-read/navigate calendar both ways with Microsoft Outlook 2007
2) syncs notes both ways with MS Outlook 2007
Thanks so much in advance.
- 07-22-2013, 10:18 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Loving it so far, but a few questions ...
Thanks so much B Diddy for helping with these two points.
Am just looking at the Tasker app you suggested and will need to try and get my head around the techie areas.
Boy, this Android world is different to the Blackberry one!
Thanks again, and if anything springs to mind on the other points, would be great to know.
Last edited by SamsungNewbie; 07-23-2013 at 05:52 AM.
- 10-20-2013, 07:32 AM #4
If your Note 2 was completely submerged in water, should you file claim with Asurion even if it workBy Kiersten_Kress in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 11Last Post: 07-27-2013, 01:43 AM
- By Josef Korea in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2013, 01:17 PM
- By blue_k in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2013, 12:40 AM
- By Krissywissy2010 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 10:36 AM
- By Adam RealMan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2013, 09:09 AM