- 1 Posts
2g only mode?
Does the S4 mini have a "2g only" mode? (I find it makes network access a bit more realiable at times when on the move, or the 3g network is a bit busy)
Looking at the "network mode" screen under settings -> networks, which I used on my old phone - I only get the options "2g/3g/4g, 2g/3g. and 3g only", also - most of the play store "switchers" just give you quick access to the network mode screen.
The phone is on t-mobile in the UK
Have I missed an option somewhere? or is there another app somewhere which will do the job?
Last edited by Daniel Roach; 08-19-2013 at 06:43 PM.
- By Famulus in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2013, 05:53 AM
- By csn187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2013, 11:38 PM
- By Kiran Chandra in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:22 PM
- By dannyd86 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2013, 12:36 AM
- By jslam81 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2013, 02:13 PM