Galaxy S4 Mini DUOS

abhibh

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Guys,

A friend is looking for a phone with DUAL SIM capability. Have boiled down to S4 Mini as it perfectly fits the bill and phone will be used for minimum 2 years. The retail shop guy said that both the SIM's will be active at the same time unlike usual DUAL Sim mobiles. So if he is talking on SIM 1 and gets a call on SIM 2 it won't be forwarded to SIM 1 rather it would be a call waiting for the person who is calling.

Now there is no working demo set, so can anyone confirm if both sim's will be active at the same time :| There is nothing on SAMSUNG website that can confirm this.

Thanks.

selimlok

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi mate
I'm using the s4 mini dual sim as I type now.
Great phone. Yes both Sims work simultaneously.
Or you can have it diverted to one another.
It does give you a few options in relation to this.

The bad things about this phone is that when connected to bluetooth or the head phones and another call comes through (either on the same or other sim) It tends to then stop the bluetooth or headset and only the handset speaker works.
You can then press the headset button which then switches back to the original way of listening to the phone.... If that made sense. I think I confused myself.

Also, the contacts tend to lag in appearing which also effects the messages and calls of names that are displayed. So at most times when I go to contacts it takes about 30 seconds for them to all appear.
Not sure if this is a dual sim problem or the fact that I have 2000 contacts...bits bloody annoying.

Saying the above 2 cons about this phone, my mate has a s4 and he doesn't experience any of the above issues so it must be a hardware thing for the s4 mini duos.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Posted via Android Central App

Enrique2SIM

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks to confirm that the S4 mini is a dual SIM active smart phone. I was searching for that information for a while...

It would be great if you selimlock can develop a quick video demonstration about how this model handles the calls in its two SIM cards!

Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol