- 2 Posts
S4 mini crashes on FM radio
Hi have had an S4 mini for about 2 weeks- no problems. Tried using the FM radio but within a couple of seconds of turning it on it crashes and restarts. I've tried different headphones- makes no difference. It works fine using headphones on other apps- music player etc. anyone else seen this?
- 09-13-2013, 05:10 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: S4 mini crashes on FM radio
I've had the same problem on three different handsets the last of which went back to Samsung under warranty. They so called repaired it and returned it but the problem is still there. If I have the " Alternative Frequency " option ticked in the settings of the radio, the radio crashes after a few seconds which in turn forces a restart of the phone. However if I don't have the option ticked the radio works fine. I've tried to speak to someone at Samsung who has technical knowledge but just come up against a brick wall. Perhaps we need more people to check this issue and report it to Samsung then they may do something about it.
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:53 PM
- By Andoidnoobster in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:02 AM
- By The Rocket Josh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:40 PM
- By Taylor York in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 12Last Post: 09-16-2013, 12:34 AM
- By subtenko in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:35 PM