- 2 Posts
I recently bought the new Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. So far, I am loving it.
I tried registering for a Samsung account yesterday and, by mistake, I entered a wrong email address. Although I may be able to create a new email address with the same username as the one I entered by mistake during registration since I own the domain on which my emails are registered, I would like to use the correct email address - the one I use for everything.
How do I go about deleting the current email address entered by mistake? There's nothing I could possibly do on my phone since it requires verification.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-16-2013, 03:53 PM #2
- 3 Posts
- By darkestred in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:16 AM
- By Thrasherx2k1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:09 PM
- By janice45 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:07 AM
- By jjislas in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:44 AM
- By dar bar in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:17 PM