1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Hi guys,

I recently bought the new Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. So far, I am loving it.

I tried registering for a Samsung account yesterday and, by mistake, I entered a wrong email address. Although I may be able to create a new email address with the same username as the one I entered by mistake during registration since I own the domain on which my emails are registered, I would like to use the correct email address - the one I use for everything.

How do I go about deleting the current email address entered by mistake? There's nothing I could possibly do on my phone since it requires verification.

Please help!

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Wrong email address entered on Samsung Account sign up

You can unsubscribe from your Samsung account via the website (). Sign in to the Samsung account webpage with your account, and then click the 'Profile' menu. There you will be find an 'Unsubscribe' button.

When you unsubscribe from your Samsung account, your details will also be withdrawn from all connected Samsung services. In addition, all information that belongs to your account, such as downloaded items, purchase history, etc. will also be deleted. If you want to find out which services you are using with your Samsung account, you can check via the Samsung account webpage ().

If you are unable to withdraw your account by using the process above, please contact Customer Service (help.content.samsung.com > Contact us).
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Wrong email address entered on Samsung Account sign up

Thank you, sir. I got it working.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using AC Forums mobile app