- 1 Posts
Mobile data drops out
I've had the mini for a couple of weeks now and all was good. However over night the phone has decided to drop mobile internet connection after about 30 seconds of use. If I turn my phone off and on again the internet lasts for 30 seconds then drops out and doesn't show any attempts to reconnect... Its definitely not my area as It was working fine all day just yesterday. Turing off and on mobile data also has not effect but turning off and on flight mode has the same 30 second effect as restarting the phone.
- 09-26-2013, 02:49 PM #2Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- 09-28-2013, 08:08 AM #3
- 20 Posts
Re: Mobile data drops out
try changing the network settings , and just use 3g and 2g settings, it could be that your using the lte and 3g settings and your signal on 4g isnt that good, happened to me since i turned off 4g its alot better signal and more consistant, 4g in the uk isnt that good at the moment, may be after its been out a while it might get better
- 09-29-2013, 01:23 AM #4
- By Steven Spires in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:15 AM
- By jbeachy in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:52 PM
- By legaleye3000 in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2013, 05:11 PM
- By KidsNextDoor in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:20 PM