- 1 Posts
S4 mini diverts all incoming calls to voicemail
I've tried reset factory mode, take battery, sim cards out, etc. Got a replacement set, checked 'voicemail forwarding settings, phone reject settings flight mode. EVERYTHING BUT NOTHING WORKS. I can see from the screen that I have an incoming call but at the bottom of the screen I have 'reject call with message' and I can't take the call or do anything about it. Orange customers service is no help either. I feel like throwing my new phone at the wall. Help!
- 09-28-2013, 07:57 AM #2
- 20 Posts
Re: S4 mini diverts all incoming calls to voicemail
i have heard of this problem before on another forum, it turned out to be a dodgy sim card, try asking orange to replace the sim. or just get another sim card and try it, at the very least, you will know if its the sim , have you tried resetting all the default settings on the phone , with out actually looking at the phone its very hard to suggest a fix.
- By WebbyOne in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:07 AM
- By plainman0007 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:24 PM
- By NhaapDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:06 AM
- By star note in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:51 AM
- By badduck in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:22 AM