Galaxy S4 Mini active on Verizon - Ask your questions!
Have an active version of the SCH-i435 on Verizon and just wanted to offer to answer any questions people might have. Know there is great knowledge in ironing out a few questions that is factor between two phones you might be choosing before you stop into a store. Just went into this afternoon so I am still playing around and adjusting things. Yes it does have Verizon logo on the home button and software currently is still 4.2.2.
So ask away and I will do my best to get you some answers for the Verizon version of this nice small device!The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.
- 10-30-2013, 03:12 PM #2
- By mjv0003 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: Yesterday, 02:23 PM
- By Joe Mckay in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2013, 12:35 AM
- By kabuchi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 05:07 PM
- By timbre in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 10:17 PM
- By Matt Mullen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 06:22 PM