- 1 Posts
s4 mini - clock on home screen won't change
The clock in the weather tab won't change for me, but the clock in the top right hand corner of the screen has changed. How do I get the two clocks to be at the same time? The clock in the weather tab is an hour ahead of the clock in top right corner.
- 10-27-2013, 10:04 AM #2
- 75 Posts
Re: s4 mini - clock on home screen won't change
Are your day/time settings set to automatic or manual? If set to auto, try setting the time manually. Samsung phones are notorious for this issue. I'm in the Atlantic Time Zone Canada and Sammy phones are always set to AST South America and messes the clocks up.
The odd time this can be a software glitch, but usually the switch to manual can fix it.
Settings > Date and Time > uncheck auto network settings > set time/time zone accordingly.
Let me know if this works.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
Last edited by avenuePad; 10-27-2013 at 10:42 AM.
- By quickbeam1213 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 32Last Post: 11-27-2013, 02:42 PM
- By catadam1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2013, 07:32 PM
- By anthonytward in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 19Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:51 PM
- By timilon mc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:08 AM
- By criz2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:46 AM