| || |
Issue with adding new language settings to Samsung Galaxy S4
Hello, I need your help.
I just got my Samsung Galaxy S4 yesterday and was trying to add new language settings to it, and I still am not able to. I tried to root my phone but I am not sure if I actually rooted it completely or not.
So the steps listed below are the steps I took to try to root it and to try to add new language settings:
1) Plugged it in to my Windows laptop and downloaded SAMSUNG USB driver for phones
2) Went to settings, about device
3) Became developer of the phone
4) Went to developer options
5) Checked USB Debouge
6) Installed motorchop
7) Extracted motorchop on WinZip
8) Opened run.bat
9) Once I opened run.bat and I pressed "enter", it repeatedly kept saying that "adb" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file, then it said "exploit complete".
10) I pressed any key like it asked me to, downloaded Superuser (my phone did not come with it), and Root Browser
11) Now whenever I open Root Browser, and try to edit language.xml, it never was and still is not able to save anything.
12) Everytime I click on save I always get "Failed saving language.xml", then when I open "Superuser" it says that there is no SU binary installed yet, even though I have also already installed Titanium backup.
By the way I am with Rogers, so if I missed a step and or did something wrong, please let me know asap. Thanks.