- 12 Posts
Can I load ICS Browser into S4 without rooting
OK checked out S4 Mini today and it was very nice, easier to carry than S 3 or S4 .
Weird stuff I read like only 17 characters in Contact Names-not true.
Speakerphone and media volume was good and loud.
Camera seemed clear, tried in store.
Was slightly soft playing movies in focus but good.
It did not zoom on text and fit to page the way my LG Motion does and I heard this is a function of ICS Browser, can I easily load that IF I buy unlocked phone to use on Metro PCS, without rooting.
Oh yeah are you guys running,out of internal memory cause you only start with about 4.5 Gigs,?
- 12-03-2013, 09:46 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Nana Helen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:49 AM
- By jozepf in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:19 AM
- By Lazer77 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 01:30 PM
- By geoffdavo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:21 PM
- By TheSimplestNet in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 05:33 PM