- 1 Posts
Jellybean 4.3 Update Troubleshoot
I have updated my Galaxy S4 Mini to the latest 4.3 Jellybean (not rooted), but my phone is apparently still running on 4.2.2 Jellybean instead of 4.3 Jellybean. Was wondering if it's just me or do you guys have the same problem? No changes in UI too.
- 12-16-2013, 05:10 PM #2
- 12-19-2013, 04:37 PM #3
- 40 Posts
Re: Jellybean 4.3 Update Troubleshoot
I saw your inquiry in many sites and it seems that all this 4.3 upgrade is becoming a mystery... but just one question, when you received the updated alert: did the message said that it was an update to get the v4.3 of Android?
Or it just said to get a new update?
RegardsLove me two times... I'm goin' away
- By Jose Duddy in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 17Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:56 PM
- By ltfm in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2013, 09:18 AM
- By djr7572 in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:22 AM
- By gboyegab in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:31 AM
- By humpagardengnome in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:50 AM