- 12-22-2013, 08:53 PM #2
- 125 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Samsung Galaxy mini
The only ones you can permanently delete from the phone are the ones you download yourself. For these you just have to download them again.
When "deleted" from the home screens they are still in the Apps area. Tap the checkerboard looking thing in the bottom right corner of the home screen. This takes you into the Apps and Widgets area,. There are about 9 screens of them. Find the one you want, press and hold it, then without releasing your finger drag it either left or right onto one of the home screens. A bit of practice and you will get it.
- By nfectgotan in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:23 AM
- By Tee A in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:16 AM
- By addovox in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:52 PM
- By LewisDavison in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:11 PM
- By rmausser in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 02:42 PM