- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 Mini - cant update samsung apps?
Pls help every time I go into Samsung apps on my phone it tells me there is an update if I tell it to download later it kicks me out the app? if I select the download option it starts but only goes about 5% then tells me it cant download. Yesterday my phone kept saying push has been disabled? I did not do this don't even know what it is. could this have anything to do with why I cant download/update apps?
- 12-22-2013, 07:46 PM #2
- 84 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 Mini - cant update samsung apps?
Are you using Wi-Fi or Mobile data? I am wondering if you have a bad data or wifi connection so that the download speed is too slow?
If you swipe down on your home screen and press&hold on the Wi-Fi symbol it will give you the list of Wi-Fi connections. Tap the one that is connected and it will give you info including signal strength. I do not know how to check the speed etc of the mobile data connection.
On my phone i keep Mobile Data turned off all the time and Wi-Fi on all the time. I download only at home where i am next to the computer and have always a very strong Wi-Fi signal. So i do not deplete my data allotment unnecessarily and i always get good quick downloads.
If you do a Google search of Push on Smart Phones you will get lots of education on the subject.
Last edited by mdawdy; 12-22-2013 at 08:01 PM.
- By ak471978 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2014, 01:02 PM
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:59 PM
- By Dharma Jairam in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:28 AM
- By brynj in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2013, 12:58 AM
- By thall777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2013, 01:36 PM