1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Galaxy S4 Mini - cant update samsung apps?

Pls help every time I go into Samsung apps on my phone it tells me there is an update if I tell it to download later it kicks me out the app? if I select the download option it starts but only goes about 5% then tells me it cant download. Yesterday my phone kept saying push has been disabled? I did not do this don't even know what it is. could this have anything to do with why I cant download/update apps?

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Mini - cant update samsung apps?

Are you using Wi-Fi or Mobile data? I am wondering if you have a bad data or wifi connection so that the download speed is too slow?

If you swipe down on your home screen and press&hold on the Wi-Fi symbol it will give you the list of Wi-Fi connections. Tap the one that is connected and it will give you info including signal strength. I do not know how to check the speed etc of the mobile data connection.

On my phone i keep Mobile Data turned off all the time and Wi-Fi on all the time. I download only at home where i am next to the computer and have always a very strong Wi-Fi signal. So i do not deplete my data allotment unnecessarily and i always get good quick downloads.

If you do a Google search of Push on Smart Phones you will get lots of education on the subject.

Mick
    Last edited by mdawdy; 12-22-2013 at 08:01 PM.