- 1 Posts
Is there any ROM for s4 mini SGH-I257M?
My phone is unsuccessfully unlocked by a cell shop. It won't ask unlock code anymore when I insert my Chatr Sim card. But I cannot make and receive calls. It shows network unavailable. So, I think flash ROM is the best way to solve this problem. Is there any ROM for s4 mini SGH-I257M? If not, can I flash I9195 ROM?
- 12-22-2013, 08:52 PM #2
- 12-23-2013, 07:43 AM #3
- 125 Posts
Re: Is there any ROM for s4 mini SGH-I257M?
The Samsung Kies software has a Firmware Recovery procedure. I wonder if it might work in a case like this? Might be worth a try. This page has the download/install process ...
Useful Software for Mobile Phones | Useful Software | SUPPORT | SAMSUNG
Note also that you can create a Samsung account for your phone then go online and control it remotely, including unlocking it. It says to create the account using your phone but you should be able to create the account online. That is what i did i just forget exactly where. Look under the My Samsung and Product Registration links at the top of the page.
- By skinbark in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 516Last Post: 06-28-2014, 06:25 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 25Last Post: 01-16-2014, 07:59 AM
- By TechFreak2516 in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:46 AM
- By FBA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2013, 06:20 AM
- By mlalande in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 11:21 PM