1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Turn off annoying features in s4 mini

Hi I need help to remove some very annoying features in my s4 mini.

It should be a nice phone but I find my self getting more and more annoyed by stupid things. My home button gets pressed ALL the time in the pocket turning on the screen draining battery and every time the screen turns off again it vibrates in my pocket. VERY annoying, very NOT necessary and I don't find any way to turn it off. Please help me with this problem without requiring rooting the phone since I don't want to void the warranty. (I use a flip cover but since the home button is higher than the surrounding it is still pressed all the time.)

I can't understand how the design people at Samsung are thinking. These annoying stupid things will make me think a number of times before I'll buy a Samsung device ever again. Even if specs are nice they just might have ****ed up the REALLY simple things.

/ AG

Default Re: Turn off annoying features in s4 mini

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini flip cover. It replaces the back cover of the phone with a very nice shiny one, and provides a satin finish flip cover for the front. I paid ~$30 for it at a Rogers store. It does have a recess for the home button.

Mine used to vibrate in my pocket when i got a call but i turned off the option Vibrate While Ringing.

Sorry, no more help from me.