Strange black spot

RoksVempire

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody!

I've this great smarphone since 5 months.
Yesterday I noticed a black irregular spot inside the display when the background is dark and when the lights turn off.
What is it?
Enclosed an example.
attachment.php.jpg
Thank you!
Ciao!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The S4 Mini is using those Super AMOLED displays so it's more than likely the black splotches people have complained about. It happened on the Note 2 and even Motorola RAZR. You're fine it's normal if it's only on a dark display.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

RoksVempire

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Ok thank you for reply.
Yes, S4 mini using sAMOLED and I see these splotches only on a dark background with the light turn off.
But, ok it's "normal", but it indicate a display deterioration or not? Samsung explain this problem?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok thank you for reply.
Yes, S4 mini using sAMOLED and I see these splotches only on a dark background with the light turn off.
But, ok it's "normal", but it indicate a display deterioration or not? Samsung explain this problem?

Doesn't indicate anything. Your S4 Mini likely did this out of the box like so many other phone displays do. It's just the nature of the displays and you have nothing to worry about.

No phone is exactly alike so your splotches will differ from the next. You may have less than the next guy. But those are definitely normal.

RoksVempire

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't indicate anything. Your S4 Mini likely did this out of the box like so many other phone displays do. It's just the nature of the displays and you have nothing to worry about.

No phone is exactly alike so your splotches will differ from the next. You may have less than the next guy. But those are definitely normal.

Great!
Thank you!
;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084