- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 Mini - Wrong ram memory limit displayed after software update
After 2 software updates were done on the phone (one right after the other - using the usual built-in software update flow), the phone RAM memory limit is displayed at 1.31 GB instead of 1.5 GB.
I do not know what exactly these updates were, but here are some things i do know:
- there were 2 updates: fist update was ~120 MB, second was ~50 MB
- description was they were optimization updates
- they did not update android to a newer version (still 4.2.2)
- after the first update i got a pop-up showing a progress bar of all the applications getting updated/optimized
- after these updates i got a new tab in the "Application manager" called "On Sd Card"
- after these updates, some booking/hotels/TV samsung apps were installed - they were also installed by default when i got the phone but i removed them and they got re-installed now
Is there any way to fix this RAM display or maybe uninstall these 2 updates?
Later edit: it might be the new firmware (I9195XXUBML1). Anyone has the same problem with it?
Last edited by drian84; 12-28-2013 at 02:49 PM.
- 01-15-2014, 03:29 PM #2
- 14 Posts
- By pcguys in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 04-14-2014, 05:15 PM
- By polaraman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 01:38 AM
- By Erin_lovesmusic in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:55 AM
- By Felix Figueroa in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:59 AM
- By Gadi Ben-Avi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:42 AM