- 01-05-2014, 01:57 PM #2
Re: Ringtone Help
Typically, an audio player will have an option to "add as ringtone", you just have to locate the file, and play it, or from a good file manager use the context menu (long-press it) to load a tune a player of your choice (all available should be listed). It is probably located in the "downloads" folder. You can also use Zedge for free tones.
Hope this helps."All information is imperfect. We have to treat it with humility."
- The Ascent of man.
- 01-05-2014, 01:57 PM #3
- By scottrf8 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-31-2014, 12:29 PM
- By ramylkdr in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:46 PM
- By alvercanuck in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:26 PM
- By noer396 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:16 AM
- By Liam1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 02:31 AM