- 01-05-2014, 01:57 PM #2
Re: Ringtone Help
Typically, an audio player will have an option to "add as ringtone", you just have to locate the file, and play it, or from a good file manager use the context menu (long-press it) to load a tune a player of your choice (all available should be listed). It is probably located in the "downloads" folder. You can also use Zedge for free tones.
Hope this helps.
- 01-05-2014, 01:57 PM #3
- By scottrf8 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-31-2014, 12:29 PM
- By ramylkdr in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:46 PM
- By alvercanuck in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:26 PM
- By noer396 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:16 AM
- By Liam1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 02:31 AM