1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 Mini: Auto reboots

My Samsung S4 Mini has started auto-rebooting. Randomly switches off then on. Sometimes repeats 2 or 3 consecutive times, sometimes 5-6 . Anyone had this problem and any fixes?
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-16-2014 at 12:44 PM.

Default Re: Auto reboots

I put S4 Mini Randomly auto-rebooting into the Google search. There was a number of responses, some for S4 and some for S4 mini. If you do not get an answer here you might just try that search.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Auto reboots

Thanks. Did the trick.

Exclamation Re: Auto reboots

What did you find/do exactly to fix the auto-rebooting problem on the S4 mini?

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Mini: Auto reboots

I had a similar problem on my partners S4 mini i9195. I went through the whole process of trying to get it into the safe boot and hard start modes using the various combinations of power-volume up/down-home button presses, all to no avail. I was able to swap out the mother board but still no change. I then swapped out the screen/digitiser and IT WORKED. It seems that the chip which controls the touchscreen had ceased functioning correctly. This may have been due to a static shock. My partner told me that she had been talking on the phone and it just rebooted and that she has had a number of static shocks recently at work. This may not be the answer all the time but it is this time. Hope this helps.