- 1 Posts
SD keeps saying moving failed
My friend and i got the new samsung glasaxy s4 mini about a month ago, my sd card has been working fine up until now. I can play everything thats on it but i can’t move or delete anything – not even back to the phone memory itself. I tried my friends SD card in my phone and that worked fine but now she has put her own SD card back in her phone hers doesn’t work either now?? any ideas what went wrong? Does it sound like my phone is corrupting the cards?
- 01-16-2014, 01:54 PM #2
Re: SD keeps saying moving failed
I had a problem similiar too, late last year. It seemed like my 64GB SD card turned into a ROM SD card. I could read everything on it, even copy the files from it to my PC. But when I tried to save anything onto it, or delete anything from it, my card was useless. I tried everything I could think of and everything I found listed on the net to help recover my messed up card. I eventually just had to shell out the money to buy a new one. But in answer to your question, it does seem that your phone is corrupting the cards. Just a quick question, did you unmount your friend's SD card before removing it?
- 03-22-2014, 05:54 AM #3
- By Jmoore1225 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 20Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:05 PM
- By Kai83 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:37 AM
- By aprod26 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:19 AM
- By badkitties in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:11 AM
- By Irishlt in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:34 PM