- 1 Posts
How do I add words to the dictionary?
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini a week ago, but i already struggle with the limitations concerning the dictionary.
I can't find a way to add new words as I was used to with my old Samsung Galaxy Pocket. It is very anoying.
Is there any way I can turn this feature on or have Samsung removed this feature for the S4 Mini?
Can I get it by installing another keyboard?
I hope that someone can help me.
- 01-19-2014, 11:02 AM #2
- 10-17-2014, 06:33 PM #3
- By rjack22 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:01 PM
- By zatchbellize in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2014, 01:17 AM
- By TheSkipperCDB in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-24-2014, 04:19 PM
- By lgbalfa in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2014, 05:20 PM
- By erixon84 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2014, 01:01 PM