Avi problem

Livorno99

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just got my samsung galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195 and but I cannot watch avi movies.... I have downloaded all and the best media players ( BSPlayer. VLC and MX Player) but my phone does not 'recognize' some avi files... Whatever I am trying to do just does not work... Any help???

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just got my samsung galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195 and but I cannot watch avi movies.... I have downloaded all and the best media players ( BSPlayer. VLC and MX Player) but my phone does not 'recognize' some avi files... Whatever I am trying to do just does not work... Any help???

Well, if you are having a problem in watching avi files than that should be sorted out if you have installed VLC and still if you are unable to watch them make sure they can be played on the other devices.

mdawdy

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just got my samsung galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195 and but I cannot watch avi movies...

Click here ... Freemake Downloads
Download the FreeMake Video Converter, use it to convert the AVI files to MP4.

My experience with the FreeMake software is that it is genuinely free, no nagging, no viruses, and is very easy to use. The MP4 files are much smaller than the AVIs and they will play on the mini.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt