- 1 Posts
Hello everyone, I just got my samsung galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195 and but I cannot watch avi movies.... I have downloaded all and the best media players ( BSPlayer. VLC and MX Player) but my phone does not 'recognize' some avi files... Whatever I am trying to do just does not work... Any help???
- 01-22-2014, 04:47 AM #2
- 01-22-2014, 07:19 AM #3
- 125 Posts
Re: Avi problem
Download the FreeMake Video Converter, use it to convert the AVI files to MP4.
My experience with the FreeMake software is that it is genuinely free, no nagging, no viruses, and is very easy to use. The MP4 files are much smaller than the AVIs and they will play on the mini.
- By Sanne Sorensen in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2015, 09:59 AM
- By Sassi666 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 12:03 AM
- By ohsnapsitsLE in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:16 PM
- By kel_313 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Mohamed EL-Sedeek in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2014, 12:47 PM