Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Avi problem

Hello everyone, I just got my samsung galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195 and but I cannot watch avi movies.... I have downloaded all and the best media players ( BSPlayer. VLC and MX Player) but my phone does not 'recognize' some avi files... Whatever I am trying to do just does not work... Any help???
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Avi problem

Quote Originally Posted by Livorno99 View Post
    Hello everyone, I just got my samsung galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195 and but I cannot watch avi movies.... I have downloaded all and the best media players ( BSPlayer. VLC and MX Player) but my phone does not 'recognize' some avi files... Whatever I am trying to do just does not work... Any help???
    Well, if you are having a problem in watching avi files than that should be sorted out if you have installed VLC and still if you are unable to watch them make sure they can be played on the other devices.

Default Re: Avi problem

Quote Originally Posted by Livorno99 View Post
    Hello everyone, I just got my samsung galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195 and but I cannot watch avi movies...
    Click here ... Freemake Downloads
    Download the FreeMake Video Converter, use it to convert the AVI files to MP4.

My experience with the FreeMake software is that it is genuinely free, no nagging, no viruses, and is very easy to use. The MP4 files are much smaller than the AVIs and they will play on the mini.
    Last edited by mdawdy; 01-23-2014 at 07:35 AM.