- 01-26-2014, 02:26 PM #2
Re: Having to reboot phone to connect to WiFi
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow instructions for the S3.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 02-24-2014, 08:31 AM #3
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto GReplies: 8Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:08 PM
- By smurfercom in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:38 AM
- By Richard Norman1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:55 AM
- By Robman87 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2014, 12:46 AM
- By Austin185 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:49 PM