1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default adding to favourite contacts

Greetings
    As a complete newbie (just bought Samsung S4 mini yesterday) I couldn't find a solution to the following problem:
    I want to add to my favorite contacts from the Sim. The only choice I have is to add contacts from Google's list.
    Of course I can merge the two lists, but this will make the list very long and great part of the mail list is irrelevant for making a call.
    Not everyone I send mail to I also talk with.
    And another question: when adding a phone (SIM, device) contact is there a length limit or my keyboard is malfunctioning?
    thank you

Default Re: adding to favourite contacts

Quote Originally Posted by flannob View Post
    Greetings
    As a complete newbie (just bought Samsung S4 mini yesterday) I couldn't find a solution to the following problem:
    I want to add to my favorite contacts from the Sim. The only choice I have is to add contacts from Google's list.
    Of course I can merge the two lists, but this will make the list very long and great part of the mail list is irrelevant for making a call.
    Not everyone I send mail to I also talk with.
    And another question: when adding a phone (SIM, device) contact is there a length limit or my keyboard is malfunctioning?
    thank you
    If you aren`t satisfied with Google`s suggestions, you can add them manually, but it`s a headache. I got satisfied to end it easily with Google`s list and pay attention when I type the first letters of the person I want to talk, to see whether I`m not using the email instead
    For the moment, you can add a contact name up to 50 letters, that was the longest one in my case