- 02-14-2014, 07:16 AM #2
- 02-20-2014, 07:09 AM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: Entering letters on phone keyboard
Is this for when you call the customer service number? When I do it I just press the key the letter is on. So for example if I need to enter "e" I just press 3 once and that seems to work.
If it doesn't work and you enter the required letterletters of your password wrong, they just ask you a couple of extra questions once you get through to someone.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-20-2014, 07:15 AM #4
- 70 Posts
- By csbevins in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:33 PM
- By bigboss35 in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 04:50 PM
- By cachun402 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 10:29 AM
- By cinq labs in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 09:41 AM
- By galacticstormtrooper in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:25 PM