Will S4 mini get 4.4

Hvacmanjc

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. I just purchased a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 mini and was wondering if anyone knows if it will receive 4.4 KitKat? I know we have not even received 4.3 but was just curious if they plan on it. Thanks in advance

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone. I just purchased a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 mini and was wondering if anyone knows if it will receive 4.4 KitKat? I know we have not even received 4.3 but was just curious if they plan on it. Thanks in advance

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

The good news is that we don`t have to wait that much as in the case of Sony updates for its customers, but from my point of view at least six months we need to leave Samsung the time required for the big refreshment:)

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Good to hear it:) If the announcement was officially made, it can`t last more than 3 months to have our S4 Minis updated

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I wonder when it will come to Canada? Does anyone have any history on this regarding past releases?

Probably in one month from the official release. As far as I could notice, whenever an Android update is promoted, North America is the first one served, followed by Europe and Asia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs