Emoji Keyboard

MacSparkle

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed on Facebook and Twitter that people are using emojis - not just your usual smileys but people and objects. I googled it and found that android 4.2 phones should have a keyboard in the language and input settings called something like "iwnn" which when activated allows you to see a keyboard of all the different emojis.

I've had a look and I don't seem to have this option and can't find anything about how to get it. I've got a galaxy s4 mini running on android 4.2.2. Does anyone know anything about them?

Posted via Android Central App

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
The Google keyboard offers similar emojis as well as a normal keyboard. If you go to the Play Store and search emojis keyboard there are dozens of them for free, however some of the ones that are all emojis or that have 1,000s of them cost. The Google keyboard has quite a few included and is free. Go also offers a keyboard but I'm not sure if it is only available in Go apps or if you can use it to replace your keyboard and that one has an expansion pack that I believe is free.

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
The Google keyboard offers similar emojis as well as a normal keyboard. If you go to the Play Store and search emojis keyboard there are dozens of them for free, however some of the ones that are all emojis or that have 1,000s of them cost. The Google keyboard has quite a few included and is free. Go also offers a keyboard but I'm not sure if it is only available in Go apps or if you can use it to replace your keyboard and that one has an expansion pack that I believe is free.

I downloaded a free emojis keyboard from GooglePlay and works fine. It`s like I`m using WhatsApp features all day long:)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams