Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Emoji Keyboard

I've noticed on Facebook and Twitter that people are using emojis - not just your usual smileys but people and objects. I googled it and found that android 4.2 phones should have a keyboard in the language and input settings called something like "iwnn" which when activated allows you to see a keyboard of all the different emojis.

I've had a look and I don't seem to have this option and can't find anything about how to get it. I've got a galaxy s4 mini running on android 4.2.2. Does anyone know anything about them?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Emoji Keyboard

The Google keyboard offers similar emojis as well as a normal keyboard. If you go to the Play Store and search emojis keyboard there are dozens of them for free, however some of the ones that are all emojis or that have 1,000s of them cost. The Google keyboard has quite a few included and is free. Go also offers a keyboard but I'm not sure if it is only available in Go apps or if you can use it to replace your keyboard and that one has an expansion pack that I believe is free.
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.

Default Re: Emoji Keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by VidJunky View Post
    The Google keyboard offers similar emojis as well as a normal keyboard. If you go to the Play Store and search emojis keyboard there are dozens of them for free, however some of the ones that are all emojis or that have 1,000s of them cost. The Google keyboard has quite a few included and is free. Go also offers a keyboard but I'm not sure if it is only available in Go apps or if you can use it to replace your keyboard and that one has an expansion pack that I believe is free.
    I downloaded a free emojis keyboard from GooglePlay and works fine. It`s like I`m using WhatsApp features all day long