- 10 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
using Samsung keyboard help please
Have only had my s4 mini couple days and at first thought was imaging this.
When ever I use the Samsung keyboard to type (my other phone is the s3 mini) now let's say I start with "thanks" select it from predicted words then go into 123 sym select a number. Now with the s3 if I'd select thanks go into numbers all I would do is select my digit and come out. But in the s4 have to select thanks twice. Once in the qwerty and again in the symbols otherwise if I don't select 2nd time there will be no space.
Hope you can make sense of it. ....?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-23-2014, 09:23 PM #2
Re: using Samsung keyboard help please
I think I get it. It may be a bug in the keyboard app. You can try a different one from Play. Google has one for free and it works well.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-24-2014, 09:16 AM #3
- 02-24-2014, 09:18 AM #4
- 02-24-2014, 01:27 PM #5
- 02-25-2014, 12:56 PM #6
- By hshaltout in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 07-05-2016, 04:56 PM
- By Vayper in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 09:00 PM
- By jbeats226 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 02-24-2014, 01:42 PM
- By petalmasher in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:38 PM
- By rebel2401 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:38 PM