- 10 Posts
1 Touch Voicemail Visual Voicemail Workaround
Okay, I was trying to find a way to get the Voicemail Icon in the Dock Bar to skip the visual voicemail page and go directly to voicemail audio version. Well, I could not figure out how to do that reading forums or searching. Here is my workaround. If you know a better way please let me know.
Its not perfect.
1 Create a new contact "Voicemail"
2 Put in your phone number as the number to call.
3 Upload a voicemail icon (png filetype) to your image folder
4 Now in the contact tap the face to load the icon image
5 Save contact
6 Go to widgets and grab the Direct Dial Contact widget
7 Place widget in dock bar.
Now, when you hit that voicemail icon in your dock bar it will directly call into your voicemail.
- 02-23-2014, 08:12 PM #2
- 10 Posts
Re: 1 Touch Voicemail Visual Voicemail Workaround
Thanks for the help.
It is the matrix of 3x3 squares now, not the gear. Or can just search for Google Voice.
Nevertheless, I was happy with my sprint Voicemail, which seems to work fine. Maybe I will try google voice. I assume there is lots of advertising with voice, reading my messages like they do with gmail, etc...?
- By drk65 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 19Last Post: Yesterday, 03:18 PM
- By Lin171 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:18 AM
- By sunkissuae in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:49 AM
- By hshaltout in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 06:01 PM
- By shackattack97 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:27 AM