Galaxy S4 Mini: keyboard WAY too sensitive

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm new to the phone and to the forum so I apologize if I missed an answer when I searched the topic.

I've had the mini for about a week and have dug thru all to documentation I can find and have not found an answer. The keyboard is WAY too sensitive for my fat fingers. Is there any way to re-calibrate the typing pressure?

Last edited by a moderator:

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
You could try another keyboard, such as SwiftKey, or even the Google keyboard. Try them in swipe mode, it may be easier for you.

markgowans

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I' I've had the mini for about a week and have dug thru all to documentation I can find and have not found an answer. The keyboard is WAY too sensitive for my fat fingers. Is there any way to re-calibrate the typing pressure?

I know how you feel. I am in exactly the same boat due to my fat fingers. I have found what I believe is an acceptable fix for the problem though. I bought a case for my phone because the previous one I had was too big for this phone. One good thing about the new case was that it came with a small stylus that I can use for typing. It comes in various colours and designs and only cost me ?4 from Amazon uk. I noticed that Tesco Diect are selling a similar case but they want a whopping ?14 and thats before you pay post and packing.