- 12 Posts
Galaxy S4 Mini: keyboard WAY too sensitive
I'm new to the phone and to the forum so I apologize if I missed an answer when I searched the topic.
I've had the mini for about a week and have dug thru all to documentation I can find and have not found an answer. The keyboard is WAY too sensitive for my fat fingers. Is there any way to re-calibrate the typing pressure?
- 03-09-2014, 05:27 PM #2
- 03-11-2014, 08:26 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 Mini: keyboard WAY too sensitive
- By mikesaa309 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 05:25 PM
- By nra_luke in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:28 PM
- By teddysjam in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 02:21 AM
- By nra_luke in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:20 AM
- By Huntyr Wilson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 10:50 AM