Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 Mini: keyboard WAY too sensitive

I'm new to the phone and to the forum so I apologize if I missed an answer when I searched the topic.

I've had the mini for about a week and have dug thru all to documentation I can find and have not found an answer. The keyboard is WAY too sensitive for my fat fingers. Is there any way to re-calibrate the typing pressure?
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-08-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Global Posts
    2,449 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Mini: keyboard WAY too sensitive

You could try another keyboard, such as SwiftKey, or even the Google keyboard. Try them in swipe mode, it may be easier for you.

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Mini: keyboard WAY too sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by dakotaflamerider View Post
    I' I've had the mini for about a week and have dug thru all to documentation I can find and have not found an answer. The keyboard is WAY too sensitive for my fat fingers. Is there any way to re-calibrate the typing pressure?
    I know how you feel. I am in exactly the same boat due to my fat fingers. I have found what I believe is an acceptable fix for the problem though. I bought a case for my phone because the previous one I had was too big for this phone. One good thing about the new case was that it came with a small stylus that I can use for typing. It comes in various colours and designs and only cost me 4 from Amazon uk. I noticed that Tesco Diect are selling a similar case but they want a whopping 14 and thats before you pay post and packing.
    Thanked by: