U.K. Residents: TESCO in-store redirect
On my old BlackBerry when I went into TESCO I connected to their Wi-Fi and the first thing that launched was their website, from that point on I could browse the web.
Now on my new shiny S4 mini I can connect to the Wi-Fi but when I launch the web their redirect won't launch. Due to this I can't browse the web it just stops me communicating with the outside world unless I turn off the Wi-Fi.
Does anyone know what the redirect address is so when I enter TESCO next time I can browse happily?
Sent from my GT-I9195 using AC Forums mobile app
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-08-2014 at 01:46 PM.
- 06-09-2014, 12:37 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: U.K. Residents: TESCO in-store redirect
First time you went into tesco did you have to pair your phone with their wifi? My phone asked me to input my clubvard number on their homepage and then it put the tesco wifi acces point in my list of wifi access points. Now as soon as I walk in a tesco I can start browsing straight away. Try deleting the access point and re adding it
Posted via Android Central App
- By tufa4311 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2014, 12:37 AM
- By rajib85 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 11:05 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 01:25 PM
- By mchi5 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:33 AM
- By telis8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 07:08 AM