Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S4 mini software updates

Every one has Android 4.2.2, when will we get 4.4? I see S4 updates everywhere but not mini, my phone is Korean Shv-e370k...

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: S4 mini software updates

There was a post several weeks ago from a reliable source that said that it was delayed because there were too many problems with the release to other phones, and that it would come to the S4 mini and others soon. More recently [a few weeks ago?] there was a post on a reliable blog that said it was ready to be released and would be in the coming months. A Google and forum search should turn up these informations.

Mick
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I see, so annoying to see people get kitkat and my mini don't... With 4.2.2 s4 mini sometimes lags with multitasking :s

Posted via Android Central App

is there any articles or post that says when e370k will get Kitkat version (4.4.x)???

I also find this quite annoying. According to wikipedia and samsungs site, the current android version should be 4.4.2. I saw on google now that the release of kitkat 4.4.4 for the s4 mini should arrive in november. Will samsung skip the official 4.4.2 release or what's up with these updates anyway?