Sudden lag on Galaxy S4 Mini every 5 minutes
So I brought a new s4 mini 4 days ago and I noticed whenever I am playing games like temple run, candy crush,etc,
it lags exactly every 5 minutes for roughly 2-4 seconds. So I go to the developer options and click show cpu usage.
When the lags happen, the "system_server" shows sudden insanely high cpu usage.
then the system_server just disappear after few seconds and the lags gone.
So I am wondering what really cause my device to lag every 5 minutes.
I have turned off google sync, backup , autorotate, GPS, bluetooth,mobliedata, power saving and also disabled some internal apps.
hope someone can help me!
- 09-15-2014, 10:20 AM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sudden lag on Galaxy S4 Mini every 5 minutes
I don't know if you found any answer to this but I have same issue. I have bought a bluetooth headphones and every 5 minutes 2 seconds of interruptions with the suggestion that system_server is somehow connected.
- By SamarRiks in forum Samsung Galaxy CoreReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2015, 12:09 PM
- By yoba08 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2014, 11:23 AM
- By Ericcc12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 06:38 AM
- By DonB in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:48 AM
- By wonderland86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2014, 12:08 AM