- 1 Posts
I didn't format it when i bought it, I popped it in and it worked, but I've just restarted my phone and now its saying it is blank or has unsupported file on it.
Could it be something I've downloaded onto it? If so it has got past my antivirus.
I don't know anything about this please help
- 03-21-2014, 09:07 AM #2
Re: Sd card
I would unmount the card and put it in your PC. Unmounting can be done one of two ways. 1. Settings>Storage>click unmount Sd card. 2. Power it down completely and remove it. Do this whenever you need to remove the card. Not doing so can cause errors.
Once your card id in the PC, see if it can read it. If it can, copy/paste all the files from the card to you PC and reformat the card.
If it can't read the card try this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
- By SamarRiks in forum Samsung Galaxy CoreReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2015, 09:13 AM
- By dirty30m in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 08:23 PM
- By nexam in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2014, 01:58 AM
- By Psuranto in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 10:37 PM
- By therealandypandy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:29 AM