S4 mini Korean Version "Olleh" - Missing built-in FM Radio

Ae Jay

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

My uncle bought a Samsung S4 mini from Korea. It's model is SHV-E370K, and there's a logo of "OLLEH" at the back.
I tried to find the FM radio app but unfortunately didn't find it.

I am sure that S4 mini is compatible with FM radio runer, and according to specs i found in the internet it has a built-in radio tuner.
I searched also for the specs of SHV-E370K model just to make sure and i learned that it must have a radio tuner.

My question:
1.) Is it some kind of factory defect?
2.) What would be the solution for this?

Thank You very much in advance!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

My uncle bought a Samsung S4 mini from Korea. It's model is SHV-E370K, and there's a logo of "OLLEH" at the back.

I am sure that S4 mini is compatible with FM radio runer, and according to specs i found in the internet it has a built-in radio tuner.
I searched also for the specs of SHV-E370K model just to make sure and i learned that it must have a radio tuner.

My question:

Welcome to the forums! If a device comes with a built in radio tuner that won't automatically mean that it's enabled and can be used. There may be a way to enable the feature and install the necessary apps to get it working, but that's nothing I would recommend doing since you could end up bricking the device.

MD MUZAHID HASAN

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

My question: