- 1 Posts
S4 Mini duos dead phone.
Hi guys my s4 mini died last month when I was charging it for like 4-5 hours and suddenly it got hot and it won't turn on anymore.. no recovery mode/download mode or any power.. I tried to get into the BOOT RECOVERY MODE via SD card, but when I flash it with odin it always failing..
this is all I get without any SAMSUNG LOGO OR ANDROID LOGO.
BOOT RECOVERY MODE
CHECK BOOT PARTITIONS
COPY FROM T-FLASH
WRITE 139008 SECTORS
FLASH WRITE FAILURE
ddi : mmc_read failed
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9192
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
WRITE PROTECTION: Enabled
sometimes when I flash the stock firmware from samsungupdates and either I put or not put a .pit file it asks for it everytime and my screen will have a short blue bar below the screen. and shows an error "ODIN: flash read failure" or "SECURE CHECK FAIL: PIT"..
btw my s4 mini is from Saudi Arabia and the debrick.img that i got is from a custom rom but just basically a stock rom without bloatwares
need help badly.
- By reelon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ZoomReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:24 AM
- By TechTube14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 22Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:18 AM
- By mrozek46 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 03:22 PM
- By bb155w in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2014, 01:36 PM
- By TechTube14 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 101Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:56 PM