how to attach strap to s4 mini

gatekeeperdi

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I've just had my new s4 mini, which seems great, but I can't find anywhere to attach a strap to it. I've had loads of Samsung mobiles and have always been able to attach a neck strap. I am disabled and keep my mobile around my neck in case of an emergency so any help with this would be really appreciated.

Thanks, Di

George H Martin

May 14, 2014
Visit site
The only things i could suggest is attaching a strap to the back cover using the speaker grill (or camera) holes in the back cover. Just try not to swing it around too much as the back cover may come off in doing so. The only other thing you can do is buy a case for your handset and attach the strap to that.

gatekeeperdi

May 1, 2014
Visit site
The only things i could suggest is attaching a strap to the back cover using the speaker grill (or camera) holes in the back cover. Just try not to swing it around too much as the back cover may come off in doing so. The only other thing you can do is buy a case for your handset and attach the strap to that.

Thanks for your reply. I did buy a case for the phone that allowed a strap to be attached the day after it arrived which has protected the phone & meant I could wear a neck strap/lanyard with it on.

Thanks again.

Di

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon