Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gatekeeperdi
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how to attach strap to s4 mini

Hi, I've just had my new s4 mini, which seems great, but I can't find anywhere to attach a strap to it. I've had loads of Samsung mobiles and have always been able to attach a neck strap. I am disabled and keep my mobile around my neck in case of an emergency so any help with this would be really appreciated.

Thanks, Di

Default Re: how to attach strap to s4 mini

The only things i could suggest is attaching a strap to the back cover using the speaker grill (or camera) holes in the back cover. Just try not to swing it around too much as the back cover may come off in doing so. The only other thing you can do is buy a case for your handset and attach the strap to that.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by George H Martin View Post
    The only things i could suggest is attaching a strap to the back cover using the speaker grill (or camera) holes in the back cover. Just try not to swing it around too much as the back cover may come off in doing so. The only other thing you can do is buy a case for your handset and attach the strap to that.
    Thanks for your reply. I did buy a case for the phone that allowed a strap to be attached the day after it arrived which has protected the phone & meant I could wear a neck strap/lanyard with it on.

Thanks again.

Di
    George H Martin likes this.

Where did you find one that you can use that way?

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

This is the case I got for the s4 mini. I also hot a separate neck strap to use in place of the wrist strap the case comes with.

Best Leather Style Wallet Cover Case for HTC One M7 Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S3 Mini | eBay