- 1 Posts
Hey! I have several questions regarding my Sprint Galaxy S4 mini.
So my sister bought a Sprint Galaxy s4 mini sph-l520 from one of her friends at work. Since she lost my super Nintendo, she gave me the phone. I'm currently rehabbing from being a broke college student, and am finally able to start paying for a monthly phone service. I don't want to subscribe to any long term service plan but would rather just buy monthly prepaid cards. The one service that works well in my area is Straight Talk. I was just wondering what steps I should take to be able to achieve this goal? Note that I do have some pretty decent technical experience with computers, but I am not great at it.
- 05-18-2014, 01:48 PM #2
Re: Hey! I have several questions regarding my Sprint Galaxy S4 mini.
Is straight talk one of the prepaid companies that is owned by Sprint? If not you might be able to get the Mini activated on one of the Sprint subsidiary companies.
Posted via Android Central App from my S4 mini with an LED light ;-)
- By karine_richard6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:30 AM
- By pindorica in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:21 PM
- By Ikram Noor in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 03:21 AM
- By JODIEJOHN in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 06:23 PM
- By nmurphy19 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:38 PM