Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mobilecrackers
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Need help quickly!

    I installed Cyanogenmod on my friends S4 mini, but he said that he couldn't sign into Google Play and wanted it "Back To Normal" so I immediately turned off his phone and used Odin to install the Stock ROM. Bad idea. I didn't wipe ANYTHING or clear the cache, I just went straight to download and installed it. Now it goes to the pulsing Samsung Logo, but won't go into recovery, but it DOES go into Download Mode. What can I do?
  2. #2  
    Vsweety's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    410 Posts
    Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    Next time you will want to make a good backup data set before you try any fundamental changes to a device.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    I know . I really need this fixed though.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by rapzeh View Post
    I installed Cyanogenmod on my friends S4 mini, but he said that he couldn't sign into Google Play and wanted it "Back To Normal" so I immediately turned off his phone and used Odin to install the Stock ROM. Bad idea. I didn't wipe ANYTHING or clear the cache, I just went straight to download and installed it. Now it goes to the pulsing Samsung Logo, but won't go into recovery, but it DOES go into Download Mode. What can I do?
    use a pit file + stock firmware and repartition the phone
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
    Thanked by:
    rapzeh 
    rapzeh likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    Hi, How do I do this? I don't want to be too harsh, but I don't know THAT much about flashing etc. I know what Clockworkmod is and stuff, but how do I do the PIT file stuff? Many thanks to ANYONE who can help me do this. You will literally save me.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by rapzeh View Post
    Hi, How do I do this? I don't want to be too harsh, but I don't know THAT much about flashing etc. I know what Clockworkmod is and stuff, but how do I do the PIT file stuff? Many thanks to ANYONE who can help me do this. You will literally save me.
    pit file is used for repartition .
    i need your S4 mini details like
    colour + memory size 16 or 32 gb
    are you using international network ( LTE, T-mobile, bell etc)
    current firmware version you are using (4.3, 4.4.2 etc..)
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by mobilecrackers View Post
    pit file is used for repartition .
    i need your S4 mini details like
    colour + memory size 16 or 32 gb
    are you using international network ( LTE, T-mobile, bell etc)
    current firmware version you are using (4.3, 4.4.2 etc..)
    It's in black or like blue-ish. Dark blue. Not the posh stitched version though.
    I don't know how big it is. (It's a friends phone)
    He's using Vodafone, but it is an international phone.
    I believe it's running KitKat Cyanogenmod.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by rapzeh View Post
    It's in black or like blue-ish. Dark blue. Not the posh stitched version though.
    I don't know how big it is. (It's a friends phone)
    He's using Vodafone, but it is an international phone.
    I believe it's running KitKat Cyanogenmod.
    which is the model number
    s4 mini comes with many model number like i9192 , i99190 ,LTE - I9195, I9197
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by mobilecrackers View Post
    which is the model number
    s4 mini comes with many model number like i9192 , i99190 ,LTE - I9195, I9197
    It is the 19195.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by rapzeh View Post
    It is the 19195.
    Download the pitfile from here
    extract it
    now in odin click the pit button and add this pit file then click the pda and add the Stock firmware
    check the Autoreboot, Repartion , F-rest time
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    none
    Last edited by rapzeh; 05-11-2014 at 08:28 AM.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by mobilecrackers View Post
    Download the pitfile from here
    extract it
    now in odin click the pit button and add this pit file then click the pda and add the Stock firmware
    check the Autoreboot, Repartion , F-rest time
    The phone is stuck on the SAMSUNG logo whilst it pulses. Do you reckon with the info I gave you, you could get me the correct stock rom?
    The one I flashed is called: I9195XXUBML4_I9195BTUBNA1_I9195XXUBML4_HOME.tar.md5
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Need help quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by rapzeh View Post
    The phone is stuck on the SAMSUNG logo whilst it pulses. Do you reckon with the info I gave you, you could get me the correct stock rom?
    The one I flashed is called: I9195XXUBML4_I9195BTUBNA1_I9195XXUBML4_HOME.tar.md5
    Sorry for the delay
    No issue with the firmware, if the repartition doesn't works, then it is out of my control.
    You need to take it to service center
    Sorry

    Ready to help you
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer

Similar Threads

  1. G2 mini tegra needs 2 gigs ram
    By robertkoa in forum LG G2 mini
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:50 PM
  3. Need Help Please.
    By Makaila Mccolley in forum HTC One SV
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 12:17 PM
  4. Disappointed Android mobile quick file access
    By eistern82 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 01:22 AM
  5. Mail alternatives? Please help.
    By king98027 in forum Android 4.4 KitKat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 08:21 PM

Posting Permissions