Can't Find Downloaded Play Store Applications.

Coinkidink

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Basically, I just got my S4 Mini a few days ago. Today I tried downloading some apps (Facebook, Whatsapp and Skype) from the Play Store. After I had installed the apps I couldn't find them in the ''Apps'' tab. I checked settings and found that the apps are installed, but It won't tell me where? I've looked everywhere and uninstalled/installed them again but to no avail.

Any advice...

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
When you touch the "apps" icon on your home screen, it should take you to additional screens with an "apps" or "widget" tab at the top. Be sure you are displaying apps....not widgets.... You should have several screens of pre-installed apps displayed alphabetically. After those pages should be pages with the ones you have downloaded.

mustberahul

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi Ambassador,

I am not able to see installed App's in my OnePlus Two phone which runs on Andriod 6.1 and Oxygen OS 3.0.2.
I am not able to see on Home Screen but I can see them in Settings> Apps

Please help me out.

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Open your App Drawer (tap the icon that looks like a circle with a grid of dots). Then long-press an app icon, and then drag it to the homescreen. That creates a shortcut on the homescreen that launches the app.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you installing them from Google Play Store, or some other legitimate app source like Amazon Underground? Or are these apk files you're downloading from random sites?

Which apps are they? Some apps are only meant to be widgets, and therefore don't show up in the App Drawer (unless you have a Widgets tab in the App Drawer).

alex anzaldo

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
I have a lg stylo and my phone rebooted by itself and deted all of stuff like apps and a few pictures and songs . when i tried downloading apps again i couldn't because it said that my storage my full and when i check my storage it shows that my apps are still there but there not

Junaid bashir

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Can't find apps downloaded from play store

Sir I am unable to find my Apps downloaded from google play store like Facebook even when I am in apps section by pressing apps button with many dots in the end center of screen. I m using oneplus 2 . plz help

Last edited:

Janice Faux

Feb 15, 2018
Visit site
Re: Can't find apps downloaded from play store

Loss my play store app completely on my samsung galaxy s 4 mini. Tried everything i know how and no success. PLEASE HELP. Thank you.

Melissafort

Sep 1, 2018
Visit site
I had the same problem downloading messenger, candy crush, and fitbit. None showed up and all said "installed" online. I read other help forums and found out that my Google Play Store app was disabled. Once i enabled it, all of the apps started downloading and icons appeared.

Melissafort

Sep 1, 2018
Visit site
Re: Can't find apps downloaded from play store

I couldnt find my play store app icon either until i went to settings and enabled it. Its a new tablet so i wonder if it automatically came disabled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay