- 05-20-2014, 02:50 PM #2
Welcome to Android Central
When you first set up tethering on your phone, you had the option to set up a password. There should be an option to turn it off, but I think it requires first inputting your current one. There is no place where it is stored and can be found unfortunately.
- By srfoot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 12-01-2015, 04:54 PM
- By Mathias Lindberg in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2014, 03:18 PM
- By Nikolay Mladenov in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2014, 10:54 AM
- By Bayarea13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 05:30 AM
- By Majkelo77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 05:44 PM