Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tiny black mark on SG4 Mini Bezel

Hey all

We just got a GS4 Mini for my mum yesterday, and today she noticed a little black mark on the bezel of the phone just next to where the lock button is, It seems to be a speck of something inside the phone under the glass, so I can't wipe it off.

Of course she isn't too happy with that, seeing as the phone is brand new. If it was my phone I wouldn't be too happy with it either, it stands out because of the white frost colour. I have attached a picture.

Do you think I should give samsung a call and see if they will replace this.

I registered the warranty with 'my galaxy' yesterday, but the app continuously crashes/hangs now for some reason so I uninstalled it. I bought the phone from eBay, won it on an auction, the phone is an unlocked European model - the 4G model.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiny black mark on SG4 Mini Bezel-image.jpg  

Default Re: Tiny black mark on SG4 Mini Bezel

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Nandra View Post
    Hey all

We just got a GS4 Mini for my mum yesterday, and today she noticed a little black mark on the bezel of the phone just next to where the lock button is, It seems to be a speck of something inside the phone under the glass, so I can't wipe it off.

Of course she isn't too happy with that, seeing as the phone is brand new. If it was my phone I wouldn't be too happy with it either, it stands out because of the white frost colour. I have attached a picture.

Do you think I should give samsung a call and see if they will replace this.

I registered the warranty with 'my galaxy' yesterday, but the app continuously crashes/hangs now for some reason so I uninstalled it. I bought the phone from eBay, won it on an auction, the phone is an unlocked European model - the 4G model.

Thanks
    Samsung wont fix this under warranty. 2 reasons:

1. It doesn't affect usage.
    2. You brought it off eBay. (not first owner)